Friday, September 12, 2008

Finding a New Home

House hunting yet again. I want to live in a nice home without the roof leaking or the DOD yelling that the "ceiling is dripping water again cuz you shower mommy" but I swear I do not like moving. At least we're not moving across the country again *touch wood.*

The DOD love viewing all the different homes. We haven't seen one yet that they don't like *chuckle* Even the one that looks like it was taken directly from a 1970's version film, and I do mean that literally.

Other than that, nothing else happening over here. Off to viewing number 99999999.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, September 12, 2008, Blogger Still Patrice said…

    good luck with your hunt. hope you find something soon

     
  • At 5:38 AM, September 14, 2008, Blogger Carmell said…

    oj yes the joys of house hunting!!! love it!! *SIKE* i hate packing too.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, September 19, 2008, Blogger Bliss said…

    sista, what?!

    i know what you mean about moving. it is thuh PITS! even when it's to somewhere you really want to be.

    we done moved 3 times in the same apt. complex. LOL i'se happy in the penthouse tho so i don't think we'll be moving any time soon. (knocking on wood too!)

    good that the babies are so excited. at least somebody is. ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home